This is an evolving list of papers, how-tos, large-scale genomics datasets, computing resources and other interesting things.
Reading material for genomics, bioinformatics and science
- A collection of papers for absolute beginners, on reproducibility, version control, bioinformatics pipelines, statistics, Linux and programming.
- Reading list to get you started in computational biology, cancer, genomics, transcriptomics, complexity, evolution, and molecular biology in general.
- A rather short guide on how to survive in the lab. Trying to improve it in the near future.
Websites and databases
- 1000 Genomes Project
- BLUEPRINT of Haematopoietic Epigenomes
- Clinical Proteomic Tumor Analysis Consortium
- Encyclopedia of DNA Elements
- Genotype-Tissue Expression Project
- Human Cell Atlas
- Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Initiative
- International Cancer Genome Consortium
- Library of Integrated Network-Based Cellular Signatures
- Roadmap Epigenomics Project
- The Cancer Genome Atlas
- The Geuvadis Project
- The Human Protein Atlas
Scientific societies in Hungary
- Hungarian Society for Bioinformatics
- Hungarian Genetics Society
- Hungarian Genetics Society - Division of RNA Regulation
- Hungarian Biochemical Society
- Hungarian Cancer Society
- Hungarian Society of Hematology and Transfusion
- Hungarian Society of Human Genetics
- Association of Clinical Biostatistics
- Hungarian ELIXIR node
- Hungarian Society of Pathologists
- The Research Parasite Awards: Celebrating rigorous secondary data analysis
- Tools and planners for meetings, collaboration, writing and task management